Tenant Commercial Lease Reviews
LMS Law provides tenant representation in its leasing practice, focusing largely on San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Bay Area technology companies. Clients include start-ups and Fortune 100 companies, many of whom require representation throughout the United States.
Here’s How We Can Help (Representative samples)
- Negotiation of a build-to-suit lease for 556,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Sunnyvale, California for a social networking company.
- Negotiation of corporate headquarters lease for networking hardware company in prominent San Francisco South of Market location.
- Counsel to the strategic real estate team of 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software company with responsibility for negotiating and implementing leases, subleases, and improvement agreements for more than 1.9 million square feet of office and corporate headquarters space throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Negotiation of headquarters, regional, and sales office leases and subleases reflecting in excess of 2.5 million square feet for high technology, social networking, and biotechnology companies throughout the United States.
- Leases and subleases for various Bay Area retail and restaurant tenants in strip mall and shopping center locations throughout the United States.
It’s essential to have an attorney look over any rental agreements to ensure everything is accurate and that you are allowed to use the space you are renting as you planned.
We can also help determine “out” clauses, interpret CAM fees, and negotiate more favorable terms and conditions that will benefit you.