Top Rated Personal Injury Attorneys For Dangerous Premises Liability
A dangerous premise is any property that has not been maintained and remains compliant with building and safety codes or that is unsafe and puts others at risk for injury and even death.
Common Examples Of Dangerous Premises:
- Slippery or broken flooring
- Broken windows
- Building code violations
- Unsafe stairs or railings
- Unsafe property fixtures
- Negligently designed constructed or maintained premises
- No smoke alarms or emergency exits
- Lack of warning signs for potentially dangerous areas
- Inadequate lighting
- No nighttime lighting or security
Experienced Guidance From Our Premises Liability Lawyers in San Francisco
If you have been injured by the neglect of maintenance and safety of a property, our premises liability lawyers can help. It is important to document everything and only speak to medical professionals until you can acquire a lawyer. This ensures that you are protected should the property owner try to deny their fault for your injury. If you’ve suffered due to unsafe conditions, give our team a call at (415) 400-7000 for a free case review.
How To Prepare For Your Case:
- Pictures of the scene of the fall or where the injury took place. Include images of the area that caused the fall or injury i.e the broken step, wet floor, etc.
- Pictures of your injury.
- Any on-scene report made by medical, managers, or an officer regarding the injury.
- Any medical reports (including Doctor’s notes) regarding the extent of the injury and subsequent prescriptions prescribed.
- Any medical bills (including receipts for paid prescriptions), whether paid by insurance, Medical, Medicare, or the bills that remain unpaid.
- If you suffer a loss of earnings due to injury, please obtain copies of paychecks or another form of salary verification prior to the accident.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you deserve to have representation that protects you from being taken advantage of and our premises liability lawyers
at LMS Personal Injury Law Firm will work hard so you get the compensation that is entitled to you. Reach out to our personal injury attorneys today so we can help you with the next steps in your case and answer any questions you might have.