Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyers For Defective Products Causing Burns, Loss of Vision, Choking, and More
As a consumer, you have the right to assume that the products you buy are engineered, manufactured, and labeled correctly according to the governing state and/or federal law. When the designers, manufacturers, sellers, or distributors of these products do not abide by these laws and you are injured as a result, they may be held liable. Products liability law generally requires that the injured consumer must have been using the product for its intended use at the time of injury.
Experienced Guidance From Our Defective Product Lawyers in San Francisco
Unfortunately, when companies do not properly represent their products, you or a loved one could experience injury or even death as a result of their negligence and lack of transparency. When a defective product causes harm to you or your loved ones, our dedicated team of defective product lawyers in San Francisco is here to navigate the legal complexities for you. Trust us to fight for your rights and secure the compensation you deserve. Give our team a call at (415) 400-7000 for a free case review today.
Common Defective Product Injuries:
- Organ damage
- Blindness / Loss of Vision
- Dental Injuries
- Children’s products / Toys / Food
- Orthopedic injuries
- Broken bones
- Severe allergic reactions
- Head / Brain injuries
Items to Prepare for Initial Consultation and Future Claim:
- Possession and preservation of the alleged defective product in the same exact condition as at the time of the accident.
- Receipts or other proof of purchase.
- Pictures of the scene of the accident.
- Pictures of the injury.
- Any on-scene report made by the police or other official regarding the injury.
- Any medical reports (including Doctor’s notes) regarding the extent of the injury and subsequent prescriptions prescribed.
- Any medical bills (including receipts for paid prescriptions), whether paid by insurance, Medical, Medicare, or bills that remain unpaid.
- If you suffer the loss of earnings due to injury, please obtain copies of paychecks or another form of salary verification prior to the accident.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a faulty product, our defective product lawyers are here to represent you. You need expert representation to ensure you are not taken advantage of and we are committed to advocating for you and your case.