LMS Law Firm is a Privacy by Design accessibility service. We take great care to avoid storing information on our users, as their privacy is our priority. As a result, we are proud to be COPPA, FERPA, HIPPA, GDPR and ADA compliant. This compliance ensures that every industry, including government & public sector, education, hospitality, banking & financial, healthcare, consumer & retail, IT & security and more, can benefit from providing their users with the most powerful accessibility tools available.
Note: LMS Law Firm does not collect any personally identifiable information about end-users (users visiting websites that host the LMS Law Firm accessibility widget), such information is invisible to LMS Law Firm and therefore cannot be provided to any third parties, even under duress.
Limited personal information (contact information) is collected during the signup process for a widget, when applying for access to LMS Law Firm APIs or when paying for LMS Law Firm services. This information may identify a website owner as an individual or a company, and may include first name, last name, email address and telephone number.
1. What Information We Collect
LMS Law Firm makes every effort to minimize the data it collects. LMS Law Firm collects website owners’ contact Information as follows: website owner’s first name, last name and email address.
LMS Law Firm collects limited anonymous info as follows: metrics on the number of times the widget or its individual features were activated on a website. For sites that customize widget color, language, size, position, icon type, etc., LMS Law Firm stores those widget UI preferences too.
2. How We Use Website Owner Information
LMS Law Firm uses website owner contact and anonymous information internally to understand their needs and provide better service and support, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: to establish and update user accounts.
- Answering questions: to respond to queries sent to us.
- Improving or expanding LMS Law Firm’s accessibility content and offerings, including software and services.
- Promotion: should you choose to accept, we may periodically send promotional emails about LMS Law Firm’s new products or features, special offers or other information.
- LMS Law Firm analyzes data about widget loads and usage to improve the LMS Law Firm accessibility product in order to better tailor it to end users’ needs.
3. Who We Disclose Website Owner Information to
LMS Law Firm discloses website owner personal and anonymous information as follows:
- LMS Law Firm securely discloses transaction information to a third party payment provider for the purpose of processing payments and for fraud prevention purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
4. Third Party Software and Services
Use of LMS Law Firm may involve third party software and services.
LMS Law Firm is committed to ensuring that any information that is collected remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure LMS Law Firm has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. LMS Law Firm uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private personal information.
Only LMS Law Firm’s software and services are publicly accessible, no additional ports are opened in our system other than as required and any information stored in our databases is not publicly accessible and exists only on our internal network.
7. Contact Us
LMS Law Firm Inc.
San Francisco Office
235 Montgomery St. #440
San Francisco, CA 94104
F: 415 400 7055