Slip and fall accidents are one of the most common injuries you can experience, and the consequences can be severe. You can experience lifelong chronic pain, hospitalization, and in some cases, even death. Falling risks are common in poorly maintained properties and when negligent owners do not maintain a safe environment for employees, customers, and tenants.
Common Fall Causes:
- Wet, slippery, uneven services
- Tripping hazard conditions
- Property neglect
- Inadequate safety training
- Delated Maintenance
The potential recovery time and loss of wages can cause detrimental effects on your emotional and financial well-being, and at LMS Law, we understand the long and often difficult journey you might face. Our expert attorneys are prepared to ensure that you have the best representation to give you the comfort and stress-free time you need to heal.
How To Prepare For Your Case:
- Pictures of the scene of the fall. Include images of the area that caused the fall i.e the broken step, wet floor, etc.
- Pictures of your injury.
- Any on-scene report made by medical, managers, or an officer regarding the injury.
- Any medical reports (including Doctor’s notes) regarding the extent of the injury and subsequent prescriptions prescribed.
- Any medical bills (including receipts for paid prescriptions), whether paid by insurance, Medical, Medicare, or the bills that remain unpaid.
- If you suffer a loss of earnings due to injury, please obtain copies of paychecks or another form of salary verification before the accident.
We will work hard to fight for your peace of mind, healing, and compensation for injuries sustained at the fault or negligence of poorly maintained properties, inadequate training, and other fall situations.